Need Ideas for Soap favors for a wedding.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igbabygirl

Reaction score
I have been asked to make wedding favors for a friend of mine wedding. She is getting married on the beach. One idea I have is to make soap in the shape of sells and put in an organza bag but I think that's kind of ordinary. Does anyone else have some ideas that would be catchy?

Kristi,

What do you mean yours are not that great. I think they are really neat. I especially love the cupcake one. Can I ask how you did that. I think that would be a neat favor to give everyone if you don't mind my using your idea.

Thanks
In-Dea

ahh it's just me :oops: i never feel like i do a good enough job yeah i am hard on myself.

I just got these silicon cupcakes bottoms the i do a few rectangle blocks in multi colors and then just used the grater to make curls ;)

Does that mack much sense :lol: , i sux at explaining :oops:

Thanks you very sweet also for comments :)

Kristie

what about getting a bag of small sand dollars and other tiny shells and pouring into individual molds a sandy colored and maybe flecked with ground apricot seeds base (half way filled) then after that is hard put the shells and maybe a heart shaped charm ect (made out of sea glass maybe?) on the top then pour over that some sea blue MP. you could even push the shells into the bottom a bit so that they look like the beach shore.

lol, i made myself want to make this

If you are doing M&P they will stick to the inside of the organza bags. maybe tiny little acrylic boxes would work beter tied w/ a ribbon.

Thanks for the ideas. Yeah, I didn't think about the prospect of the soap melting, duh me. Have to come up with another way of packaging. back to the drawing board.

Latest posts

Back