Need advice on tracking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soapmaker3 here , but you could quick books or any of the other programs like that .

Kitn

I recently purchased SoapMaker3 and have all my inventory setup in it. I'm happy with it and all its features - and it wasn't too spendy. I also use QuickBooks to track all my accounting. It also has an inventory feature, but I like SoapMaker better. It is much more detailed - stores recipes, tracks when a batch was made, etc. I really like that it will make up a shopping list for me - I tell it which soaps I want to make and how many - it checks my inventory and gives me a list of what would need to be ordered - very cool! :D

ak, so i take it that soapmaker doesn't handle all the account aspects so you are still needing quick books. i guess you are doing some double entering ....

No, SoapMaker doesn't do all my accounting. It does allow you to enter your sales (I haven't used that part yet). QuickBooks keeps track of everything - balance my checkbook, enter non-inventory expenses, track my assets, etc.

Back