Need a Honeysuckle FO. Please recommend a supplier.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to find a honetsuckle I adore. I also can not find a peach or a coconut I can live with. Some scents are just harder to match than others I guess.

I had a customer who was dying for the "right" honeysuckle so I bought all I could find LOL and tried them all. She chose Honeysuckle Vine from Mill Creek, saying it was perfect.
My favorite of what I tried though was "Morning Glory & Honeysuckle" from NG.

I really like WSP Sweet Honeysuckle, it's the only one I've liked so far.

It is so intersting how different noses are! I do not like the Sweet Honeysuckle at all. But I do love the Honeysuckle Hollow from WSP.

twilightluver said:
let us know how it smells and does..k??

The Honeysuckle Hollow smells very nice. I put some on the hand and then washed it off and the smell is lingering. Pretty close to the real thing I think.

I don't know if I'm going to soap with it, although I suppose I should. I only bought the sample bottle. I might just make a tiny batch to see.

I just bought some Honeysuckle Hollow too, I really like it! I've been looking for something that smells like Pottery Barn's Honeysuckle candles/diffusers and I think I found it!

Back