Natures Garden order

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you do that with FO's from other companies or just NG?

About half of the ones I've order were weaker then I expected, so now I am putting in another order so that I will have enough to make 4lb batches instead of 2.

if im doing hp i can use less, but yes i do 1oz pp with all companies, unless it is extremely strong, like nag champa, or peaks "black canyon", or lavender.

I only have two FOs from NG but I found both of them to be quite light. I'm in a swap right now using only NG FOs in the standard 0.7ozPPO formula and it'll be interesting to see how they all turn out. One of my own samples is fine at that rate, the other one definitely needs at least 1ozPPO. I tend to like heavier scented stuff though, so take that into account.

ok...i got my order from NG..I absolutley love the Orange Chilki pepper.. More orangey scent than anything,but it does seem to have a spicey undertone,I love it..
i also got werewolf-really amnly-amazing scent
bite me-smells like (to me) the wedding flowers and candle of Edward Cullen and Bellas ,,,for real..you can smell orange jasmine rose and vsnilla ..omg good
juicy couture was so weak there was no smell at all..

Latest posts

Back