What next?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks delicious :) How big is your mold John? I like how you have cuts for measurement marks. I'm getting a mold made atm so might suggest he adds those
Let's each grab a spoon and pull up a chair!
My mold is 8 bars long and 5 bars wide for a total of 40 large bars. I also pour them rather thick. (It's a good thing I not in it for profit!)
I also have a "knife" that is big enough to span the length and width of the mold so, using the slots, the slab gets cut while still in the mold. (I have a friend who works in a metal fabrication shop and he made the knife. It is huge, heavy, and sharp! I cut my finger on it within 10 seconds of receiving it.)

Let's each grab a spoon and pull up a chair!
My mold is 8 bars long and 5 bars wide for a total of 40 large bars. I also pour them rather thick. (It's a good thing I not in it for profit!)
I also have a "knife" that is big enough to span the length and width of the mold so, using the slots, the slab gets cut while still in the mold. (I have a friend who works in a metal fabrication shop and he made the knife. It is huge, heavy, and sharp! I cut my finger on it within 10 seconds of receiving it.)
Oooh I just realised the cuts go right to the bottom! Cleverrrr

PICTURE TIME!

Love Spell from Windy Point (Canada). It's an ITP with white being the pot color and pink and red being the accent colors.

IMG_3941.JPGIMG_3942.JPGIMG_3943.JPGIMG_3944.JPGIMG_3945.JPGIMG_3946.JPG

Latest posts

Back