Natural coloured soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miha Engblom

Reaction score
natural soap and embeds coloured with infusions ( of madder root, alkanet root , annatto seeds , calendula) , cocoa powder , calendula petals , laurel berry oil

natural soap.jpg

So pretty! Did you use Milky Way molds? WSP has them on sale and I want to know how easy they are to work with CP.

Wow, those are so colorful and beautiful. Great job!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I used food molds from dx.com, and the smallest flowers are from some chinese ebay store.

SOOOOO pretty!!!! love the look of the colours. were they infusions or did you put powder in soap?

I used infusion but a little bit of powder came through the sieve.

Last edited:
Yes! that is laurel berry oil... I was expecting it to get brown, but I made that soap some time in january I think , and it is still green... and I did kept it near a window. I used 33 % laurel berry oil and the rest olive oil. I think the green flower has around 20% laurel berry oil (and maybe it is 2 months old).
Not all the laurel berry oils are keeping green, I have been buying an aleppo soap made in Syria and that one is pretty brown. I actually cut it in 2 because I wanted it to last longer (it was a 200 g cube). I will attach a picture of the syrian aleppo soap.
The orange soap is made with annatto seeds infused in OO.

alepposyria.jpg

Last edited:
the cube did not smell almost anything , but my soap still smells... my husband likes the smell... I hate it!

Latest posts

Back