Mystic Moments (UK Supplier)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El_Granado_Loco

Reaction score
Hello everybody!!
I 've been very busy lately and missed a lot of the forum action so I feel a little bad entering just because I have a question but it is urgent...
My sister is going to make a last-minute trip in London next week so I thought I could take advantage... :-D Problem is, I 'll have to make an order which will be shipped to London, so I should make it asap to make sure it arrives in time...
I remember someone mentioned s/he was buying EOs from Mystic Moments so I would like to ask anyone who 's used them
a) which EOs would you recommend?
b) if anyone has used their FOs in CP and if they were ok.

Thank you all!!

P.S. I found myself thinking twice about the thread title... :p

Have bought a couple of things off them, cannot comment specifically but was satisfied with both items: French Pink Clay & Lemongrass EO.

I also plan to buy some speciality carrier oils in the new year from them.

I bought some glycerine from their ebay shop in May, not only was the p&p free, but it was delivered the following day.
That's the only thing I've purchased from them so I can't comment on their eo's/fo's, but I recall being quite impressed by their service at the time.

Thank you all for the replies!
I just went on to make the order some hours ago and now it says it 's already shipped! That really is impressive! I hope the products are that good as well!
I sent them an inquiry asking if the FOs are suitable for CP and they said they think yes but they are not cp experts... So, if anyone has used them in cp, I still would like to know for a future order...
For now, I only got a 10ml Oatmeal FO along with Wintergreen, Gingergrass, Jamarosa and Cananga EOs, all with very exotic names that is impossible to find here! I am really excited! :razz:

Back