Mystery Fragrance #3

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simplymcghie

Reaction score
MysteryFragrance3.jpg

Here are my results of BB's Mystery Fragrance #3 and here is my blog post I did about the fragrance.

http://simplymcghie.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... nce-3.html

Holy Moly! That's impressive Bat Girl! Did you let the bottom set up enough to create the "dip" before pouring the upper layer?

That's really cool.

kharmon320 said:
Holy Moly! That's impressive Bat Girl! Did you let the bottom set up enough to create the "dip" before pouring the upper layer?

That's really cool.

Sort of. My the time I was through sprinkling the charcoal on the top it was ready to go. The fragrance I was using had a moderate trace acceleration.

How adorable, such a pretty soap 'Hope" I get to this perfection stage when and if I ever get the Lye to start making soap. I could write a book on all the information I've gathered together on soap making, theory test %100 practice big fat %0 lolll. I'm having such a hard time buying lye here in Newfoundland Canada, I was hoping to buy it local but it's looking like i'm all out of luck. Beautiful job on your soap ...Take care ..Margaret :)

Bellaboo said:
How adorable, such a pretty soap 'Hope" I get to this perfection stage when and if I ever get the Lye to start making soap. I could write a book on all the information I've gathered together on soap making, theory test %100 practice big fat %0 lolll. I'm having such a hard time buying lye here in Newfoundland Canada, I was hoping to buy it local but it's looking like i'm all out of luck. Beautiful job on your soap ...Take care ..Margaret :)

Thank you! You know I started out just like you. I spent well over a year researching and gathering materials before I even made my first batch of soap.

Beautiful! This photo has totally inspired me....which I need to finish getting ready for The Crazy Water Festival! I have been making so much soap and I'm excited to try something with a line in it as well!

Kudos to you!

Back