My weekends soap efforts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starduster

Reaction score
I have been trying to load up my photos of this weekends soap orrientaed activity. Each time it just drops anything soapy of the screen.It's just sulking ,it has happpened before.
Anyways I did 12 of these bags up reminiscent of the care bags.
They are for the Tea and coffee house that has my soaps.
Khristian the young owner asked me to replace his bags he had been useing to put my soaps in.
I gave him quite a few plain ones then did these up especially.
Hand done, home spun and cute but hardly cost effective.
Well worth it to see him grinning at his name on the bottom. Very squiffy looking. :lol:
http://www.stardustsoaps.com/category/soapbox/[/url][/quote]

Mary they are lovely. What is inside them? or are the bags people get when purchasing your soap? Whichever way they are lovely, and the handiwork on them is wonderful.
BTW: The valentine's display in your sister's shop is beautiful. As if cupid himself arranged it!!

Mary they are beautiful! I love the wording appearing in the coffee steam - so clever! And the butterfly on the handle - that marries the idea of the coffee shop and your theme perfectly. Excellent presentation. Maybe you can copy that image and somehow print it out on the bags in future to save time. Not for the coffee shop if you would rather keep the personal touch - but for markets or online sales perhaps?

Tanya :)

Thankyou

Thankyou good people.
The bags are just for when Khristian sells soap.
I hadn't thought about copying them and printing them.You are so right that wouldn't be too dificult .
I just made them up and then thought thats that, a little treat for a few people.
By playing round free hand like that with out putting pressure on myself to do something special I guess something more permanant just might evolve.
Sometimes it's a funny little journey begun without much thought and something grows out of it. We shall see.
Thanks again Crissy and Tanya;
:lol:

Oh that's beautiful! I love the words going in and out of the coffee cup. You should totally print those!

Back