My soap supplies haul! [Picture heavy!]

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stakie

Reaction score
UPDATE ON PAGE 3!!!

So, I made my first order to WSP. I was a little upset with how long it took to get here, but otherwise pretty satisfied. So here are images of what I got, along with some other things I got elsewhere.. or just got reticently. Or even made! Yadayada!

So the first thing I want to show you is something my fiance made for me! Yay new molds! This is the first, so it's not perfect. I love it though.

The ends come off so that I can easily push out the soap. Might be altered so that I can use a cutter but not sure yet!

Anyway, let's move on!
Here is basically the lot as a whole minus my new stick blender.

LOTS OF STUFF! I opened the box and it was like Christmas morning for me!

So here is a picture of the stick blender I just got. It's an older model (obviously) but it was never used. Plus it has the little grinder thingy. I like it because I can put oats or herbs and grind them up more thoroughly. Had to buy a new scale today, so I got one from wal-mart. Not sure how it works, but hopefully it will work for at the very least.. a little while!

Last edited:
Here is a closer look at all the oils I have at the moment.

Here is a closer look at all the pigmants I have. I got the Stained glass sampler and a small extra liquid dye with my purchase. I have never used blocks before, so this is new to me!

Coconut Cocoa lot of stuff. Going to figure out how to make something with all of this. Got the cocoa butter sampler. Have to look up more about the deodorized butter.

Here is a closer look of all the fragrances I ordered. Thankfully I enjoy all of them! I was a little worried I wouldn't. There was suppose to be one other scent with my order, but they were out of stock. Ah well!

I forgot to add one more thing!

My locally bought milk.

The farmers are amish and I was just drawn in. So I bought some. Going to use it in one of my recipes. Not sure what yet. The label says it all.

What does that Carribean Coconut smell? I'm looking for a good tropical smell, something like Hawaiian tropics suntan lotion.

What does that Carribean Coconut smell? I'm looking for a good tropical smell, something like Hawaiian tropics suntan lotion.
I think the name says it all. To me, it reminds me of a tropical drink. So it does remind me of some tropical island like Hawaii. =3

My fiance says the name is fitting. The drink it reminds him of is "Malibu rum".

Last edited:
What a great haul! I can't wait to see the photos of soaps you'll made :)

Looks like you're all ready to make a bunch of soap! :smile: I'm interested in hearing your experience with the Coconut scented FO.
I accidently didn't order lye. So I have to order some more. (Or I would have made a batch today with it!) I will make sure to let you know how it works though! I am so excited about using it.

I got more stuff! So more pictures!

32.5 lbs of lye! WOOHOO!

Good picture of basically what I got. Didn't want to take the bottles of lye out the box though.

Closer look at the scents I got. I am not entirely happy with them all. Hopefully they will smell better in the soap. Though, I really like the watermelon.

I got 5 lbs of shea butter and got a lb of cocoa butter free.<3

Needed more castor oil, so I bought a good amount this time. Got 5 oz of lye free with it. Bonus. YAY!

More wonderful pictures!

So my fiance made me another soap mold. I think he is a little obsessed at getting them perfect. Which, I don't mind! He even wood burned this one for me!

I almost forgot the wrapping paper my other half got me! He saw it and knew it was perfect!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back