My Soap cutter is cutting crooked

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyago

Reaction score
Crooked, uneven, sometimes jagged cuts. I set everything up to cut 3/4" bars and the margin of error is 1/2" at times! It makes strange high pitched noises when it cuts, almost like singing...

think I should get a new one?

smlcut.jpg

Ha ha....cute. so is the little girl! How can you replace a soap cutter like that :=)

I don't have that model. Where did you find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Keep her for sure, she will get better with practice and if she doesn't she is so cute it doesn't matter.

I had one of those once! As it aged it got better for awhile, then it got to where it was hard to find and then it disappeared !!LOL!!

Is that cutter running 5.0? I think you'll find that once you upgrade to 7.0 or higher that the accuracy will improve. I'm currently running 16.0 and you are right, it's getting very difficult to find.

Is that cutter running 5.0? I think you'll find that once you upgrade to 7.0 or higher that the accuracy will improve. I'm currently running 16.0 and you are right, it's getting very difficult to find.

I'm currently running the 10.0 version and it is pretty reliable for unloading the dishwasher and dealing with garbage.

The 4.0 version? I'm lucky she is clothed most of the time *sigh*.

Back