my latest creations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twilightluver

Reaction score
These are the ones I did this morning.. Spa Tonic and Hippie Hippie Chick is Sweeet Orange EO and Grapefruit EO. had to put these on my etsy.. thanks for looking

IMG_0306.jpg
[/img]

IMG_0307.jpg
[/img]

Those look great and they sure don't look like M & P. I don't do M & P but I have seen some amazing stuff done with it. I am strictly CP (for now). : )

The colours are gorgeous and I love the "mixed in the middle" look! :D

I find it so difficult to get this sort of swirly partial mix with M&P. Would love to know how you do it. :wink:

thank you all.. It is just hit and miss with M&P..U have NO control over how the soaps forms in the mold..Just pure luck.Sometime I have an awful ugly mess..Lots of patience is required.lol

Gorgeous! I thought they were CP. Great job with swirling! I've tried swirling M&P and just get 2 blobs of color! Very pretty!

Those are beautiful! I wish I could do that! :roll:
My sister and I tried to make some melt and pour soap yesterday with some extra base that I was given...hehe I think mp is just not my "thing." Either that or I need to revew my color combinations. We came out with a horrible bown and a dark blue. Yuck. My brother likes them :D The only thing that mattered though was that we were having tons of fun together...laughing and laughing and laughing!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back