My latest batch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dopersoaper

Reaction score
here is my latest batch of soap. it's a HP soap with chamomile infusion and flowers added. I call it 'Rustic Waters'

thanks for looking :)

i used ultramarine blue. I expected it to come out a little brighter based on other soaps I saw that had ultramarine blue in it, but I learned that I cannot always base my results on everyone else's results; I actually love this color. :D

really pretty soap! And your photo is really nicely composed and the lighting is perfect. It really shows off the soap. Do you do your own photography?

Yup! I take all the pictures myself. I'm soooo behind on upgrading my camera. I dont know if anyone has ever heard of a Sony Mavica?? If you have/haven't...it's the very old camera that uses floppy disks!!! :shock: Yup...while everyone else is using these cutesy tiny memory cards, I'm using big ole' pre-historic floppy disks. lol But it works for me for now. I might use it until it gives...I have no problems with it.

Latest posts

Back