my labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthie

Reaction score
After asking questions here, looking all around the internet, and doing some experimenting, I finally came up with this for my labels. What you can't see is the sticker on the back with the oils used. Also I've decided to make my cigar band a quarter of an inch wider than these, to give a more finished look.

I was using a cigar band with too big a photo on the front. One had to go to the back to find out the scent and it just seemed disorganized. I do like this one better, but am open to constructive criticism.

soap 010.jpg

I like the labels and I like the name! I call people odd ducks. I think I got it from my grandmother.

I've been thinking about giving some soap to friends and family as gifts, but couldn't figure out how to decorate it. Mind if I borrow your idea?

I won't call it 'Odd Duck' of course.

Very nice! I have been winging it with each cigar band I have made using different templates for MS Word-like binder spine labels...lol they don't turn out so great!

Very Cute! I tie mine with twine too (then attach a tag with sticker labels).

I've been thinking about giving some soap to friends and family as gifts, but couldn't figure out how to decorate it. Mind if I borrow your idea?

I won't call it 'Odd Duck' of course.

Feel free! I actually got the idea from Pinterest, and just changed it a little.

Nice idea. Like the twine not only for the look but to hold the label. What are the cigar bands made from?

Back