My Husband is such a sweetie!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
Isn't my husband just the sweetest. He came home from work the other day with two jars for me. He said he was walking past a health food store on his lunch break and thought he would pop in and ask if they had something.
He came home with 2 300gm jars of Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. The price ticket was $10.50 Each (ouch). Anyway, he said "I know you use this in your soap so I thought I would get you some good stuff"!!
I made him a special batch with it the next day. It is going to be such a luxurious soap. I put shea butter, Macadamia Nut, and Olive, with the special coconut oil.
I was just thinking about him and thought I would share with you!! :wink:

x

what a guy! and look what you did with the gift-reciprocate!

that reminds me of an old christmas tale of a man who so loved his wife that for christmas he sold his pocket watch to buy her a tortise shell comb for her beautiful hair.

and she had cut and sold her long, glorious hair to a wig maker in order to buy him a chain fob for his pocket watch!

count yourself blessed!

Yeah he's pretty good. He still leaves the toilet seat up, forgets our wedding anniversary, and leaves his underwear on the floor. Let's not get carried away. :lol:

Awww, what a sweet guy Chrissy! My DH bought me a soap mould and soaping programme for Christmas then honoured a handmade gift voucher to buy me clothes as well (in the sales of course :lol: ). I got a Veronika Maine jacket and some new exercise wear so I feel very spoilt too.

Your hubbie is spur of the moment, spontaneous......THAT would be such a lovely surprise :wink:

Tanya :)

Wow,that was sweet and I like how you handles it.
I recently received my coconut oil order from escentialsofaustralia.com 40 litres for $132.oo just to give you a comparison.
I bought from a health food store first up. Then I ordered 10 litres for nearly $200.00 somewhere in Aussi , so it gets better in stages.

That soap will be special and it will be different.
Have you perfumed it?
:lol:

Excersize wear?

I got a Veronika Maine jacket and some new exercise wear so I feel very spoilt too.Tanya :)[/quote]

We want photos and as this is a sopaing forum you can hold bars of soap in your hands. The new excersize wear bit sounds interesting. Would this be for on skate boards or what?
:wink:

Re: Excersize wear?

starduster said:
We want photos and as this is a sopaing forum you can hold bars of soap in your hands. The new excersize wear bit sounds interesting. Would this be for on skate boards or what?
:wink:

Nah, not skateboards.....just regular exercise. DH and I walk the dog on alternate mornings and the other ones we exercise on our deck. I am sure I wouldn't do it if I didn't have him to do it with, so I count my blessings :wink:

Tanya :)

Awwwwww.....Chrissy, that was so thoughtful of him!! I know you are
smiley1766.gif

Digit

You're a lucky lady!
He's definitely a keeper!

Back