My First SUCESSFUL batch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchad21ut

Reaction score
I posted these pictures in my other thread, I'm just to happy about how they turned out.. though, not perfect, for my 3rd try, and 1st actually turning out right, Im pumped!

Here are the pictures from the 3rd batch!
Coconut Lime
Tinted oils with a little bit of green oxide before mixing with the lye, mixed with my oilds at RT... you can't really tell the complete color, cause my flash kinda washed it out, but you get the idea...
Turned out pretty well, I think.. any advice from the Pro's out there??

They look so yummy.... congrats... your doomed now...LOL, if you are anything thing like me you will be dreaming of ways to make soap and looking at everything and thinking "Hmm, I wonder if I could use that as a mold".... :lol:

LOL, its already happened kinda.. lol, I used one of those silicone loaf molds from BB&B, which worked perfectly in my opinion, (well, until I can save enough money for those FANCY wooden ones ;) and then I had some dinky little incense burner tile that I pushed into the top of the one to stamp it, just to see what it would turn out like.. I kinda like it actually.. haha. :lol:

Nice! Was wondering about those silicone molds, too. They do look quite nice! Way to go :!:

Great job! You should be very proud....and like previously said....welcome to the addiction!

I love the shape and size of your bars. What did you use for a mold? My husband tells me at least twice a week that he wants a longer, skinner bar with rounded edges.

Looks like you took his order!

Beautiful looking bars. I love how you stamped it with a little leaf marking. I like to give that a try too. :)

Back