My first ITP swirl!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tisci

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I think I can call this a success. It's scented w/Nature's Garden Baby Bee Buttermilk Type Fragrance. It was my first time using my log mold that I had a friend build for me, as well.

photo-1-1.jpg

Thanks so much! It's only my 5th batch of soap, so I'm pretty happy w/the result.

I think I'd like to try a beer one next. Bud has Bruins beer right now & it would amuse me to have Stanley Cup soap.

Fabulous ... love the swirls and the colours are amazing!

I did beer soap last weekend after a few weeks of research and I'm amazed at how easy it was! Hope to do it again this weekend!

Dragonkaz said:
Fabulous ... love the swirls and the colours are amazing!

I did beer soap last weekend after a few weeks of research and I'm amazed at how easy it was! Hope to do it again this weekend!

Really? I'm kind of terrified of the lye & beer. I'm just going to be super careful & cross my fingers. I'm still new enough that I get nervous each time I make a batch.

I did beer soap last weekend after a few weeks of research and I'm amazed at how easy it was! Hope to do it again this weekend! [/quote]

I'm wanting to do beer Kaz, can't decide on a fragrance. What smell did you use.

Thank you all so much for your kind replies! I appreciate it. I can't wait to make more soon. As soon as I get my scale back from a friend I will be attempting a beer soap & a pumpkin puree/goat's milk soap.

Relle9 said:
I'm wanting to do beer Kaz, can't decide on a fragrance. What smell did you use.
I couldn't find many beer FO's, so used BB's Oatmeal Stout ... and I'm happy with it. Love the deep caramel colour it's turned. Plus I added some oatmeal to the soap.

Back