my beer soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shutejute

Reaction score
BloodyMaryandBeerSoaps2212010011.jpg

My Beer Soap, made with Coors Light! No scent added, has a light beer scent which I suspect will fade. Great bubbles...good in Hair!

That's great! I love the stamp. I actually tried to make one a couple of weekends ago. I just carved a block of clay from Michael's. It turned out okay. I haven't tried beer soap, but that is on my list for this weekend. GOOD JOB!!

I love beer soap, it is my very favorite. However, I didn't care for it in my hair.

Looks great and LOVE your stamp!

Awesome job!
I've been thinking of making beer soap for a long time now. I made some wine soap and it came out as the stinkiest soap ever. It was virtually impossible to breathe in my kitchen when I made it. Afterwards it was isolated in the "soap room" and after a whole month of isolation it actually smells pretty nice. I had sworn never to make wine soap again but now that the stench is gone the essential oils are coming trough and it bubbles like crazy. I made it CP and replaced half of the water with wine.
Is yours HP or CP and how much beer did you use? It really lookes great and I really want to make some :)
Good job again!

Just Wondering.

Is that soap really good to wash with? It looks like it would but I was just curious.

Awesome soap by the way. :D

Fabulous. I like this presentation.

I have about four cases going stale, but I am too stuborn to discard them. Now I know what to do with them.

One for the soap, one for me, one for the soap..

So cool.

Regards,

April said:
Fabulous. I like this presentation.

I have about four cases going stale, but I am too stuborn to discard them. Now I know what to do with them.

One for the soap, one for me, one for the soap..

So cool.

Regards,

Hahaha... reminds of Justin Wilson- the Lousianna cook on PBS.. A little wine for "whatever he was cooking" and a little wine for me...

Fantastic looking soap. It even looks like it has a "head".

Yesterday, I had just opened a can of beer and set aside because I've been wanting to try to make a batch. Now that I've seen yours, I'm really inspired to attempt it.

mariflo -

I didn't know you could use wine to make soap. I've an old bottle that's been opened for so long, I wonder if I could use it for soap.

Yes, I love the stamp also.

I would like to learn how to make stamps in the future.

As before, I love the idea of beer soap.

Regards again,

April

You triggered a thought. You could use an uncoloured soap to create a foam head in another batch.

Just musing.

Here's to a pint Govenor!!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back