'Must try' techniques?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so conflicted on the scent! With the butterflies and a nice spring gradient - I'm thinking bright yellow on the bottom, changing to teal or turquoise on top - then something citrussy seems appropriate, or a light floral as a plan b. Plus I love citrus scents! But they don't stick so well...

Well, it's the last day of my holiday! 😭

Despite soaping all week, I don't seem to have done either the pull-through or the egg soap that I was planning on doing! Have added a bunch more things to my list though, thanks to the great suggestions here 😄

I've also done a ton of shopping (oops!) So my soaping-before-work options have definitely expanded.

Today I'm determined to get the pull through done. I'm going to make a big batch and be super careful about temperature control. It's a lovely sunny day here so I hope that will help! A new 'hot buttered rum' scent arrived today and I think that will go perfectly as the custard element of rhubarb-and-custard... 🤞
And I have backup options prepared in case it goes pear shaped again!
16161552709547887229413882032286.jpg

Latest posts

Back