Quantcast

Mrs Soapmakerman finally joined

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

YorkieLover

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
:shock: Hi, Thought I would finally say Hi to all of Pauls friends since this is the only way I will ever get to talk to him :lol: Any way HI!!!!
 

Soapmaker Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
3,006
Reaction score
87
Location
SW Missouri
Hi babe! Even though you are setting less than 5 feet from me in our living room, I want to officially welcome you to my "world!" The group here is "Da Bomb! 8) :D
Now, Phyllis, make nice so I don't have to delete your posts like those I'm sure are going to make about ....ME! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I'm glad you finally joined my other "family!"

Your forever....
Paul.... :) :wink:

PS: You guys probably already picked up on the fact we have wireless in our home with "his and hers laptops! 8) :D
 
G

Guest

AWWW HOW CUTE PAUL!

"Your Forever"

HELLO MRS SOAPMAKERMAN!

ITS ABOUT **** TIME YOU JOINED THE GROUP!

MAYBE YOU CAN DEFEND PAUL FROM BEING SMACKED AROUND SO MUCH BY ALL OF US WOMEN!

WELCOME!
 

edco76

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
1
Location
Talladega, Alabama
Well hello Mrs. Paul! Nice to meet you. Look forward to getting to know you. Your husband is a great guy and has been very very helpful to me as well as all the other newbs around here. I feel like he has become a true friend to me in the short time I have known him. The thing about forums and chat rooms is: you can fake being rich, skinny, goodlooking, and successful but eventually your true character and personality is, what it is. Paul seems to be a genuinely good guy and it shows.
So... I am going to assume that all his claims to being rich, skinny, goodlooking, and successful are true :p

Look forward to getting to know you. I am trying to get my wife (Violet) involved in some sort of B7B so I can get her on here :wink: Right now her role in Washed-Away Soaps is official FO picker-outer.
 

edco76

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
1
Location
Talladega, Alabama
smellitlikeitis said:
AWWW HOW CUTE PAUL!

"Your Forever"

HELLO MRS SOAPMAKERMAN!

ITS ABOUT **** TIME YOU JOINED THE GROUP!

MAYBE YOU CAN DEFEND PAUL FROM BEING SMACKED AROUND SO MUCH BY ALL OF US WOMEN!

WELCOME!
Hey! We have gotten quite a few roosters in this here hen house lately!

Unfortunately I am a coward and am mortally terrified of women. So I cant even stand up for myself little long defend some old goat I barely know. :oops: So maybe Paul will need you after all.
 

YorkieLover

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
FO Picker Outers Wife

Hi Edco I fulfilled that part of my role (scents)last night and sent off for 3 new scents for Paul and 1 Old stand-by. I really cannot take any credit for any of Pauls work when it comes to the soap or the mold part of the Biz. He really does it all on his own and I am really amazed at how he comes up with some of this stuff. He really is a smart guy and at one time i must have thought good looking but we have been married so long that I don't even think of that part any more if our teeth are still in our head and our clothes aren't on backwards then we look all right to each other. Thats how it goes after a few years.
 

edco76

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
1
Location
Talladega, Alabama
Re: FO Picker Outers Wife

YorkieLover said:
Hi Edco I fulfilled that part of my role (scents)last night and sent off for 3 new scents for Paul and 1 Old stand-by. I really cannot take any credit for any of Pauls work when it comes to the soap or the mold part of the Biz. He really does it all on his own and I am really amazed at how he comes up with some of this stuff. He really is a smart guy and at one time i must have thought good looking but we have been married so long that I don't even think of that part any more if our teeth are still in our head and our clothes aren't on backwards then we look all right to each other. Thats how it goes after a few years.
Us men need some one to guide us though, even if we do the work. Without my violet I would be trying to sell green "Sweet Pea" soap right now. :oops: She got a kick out of that.
Eddie: "I think I will try and do a light green similar to my applejack soap on this sweet pea"
Violet: Blank stare
Eddie "What"
Violet: "Sweet Peas are pink"
Eddie " Ive been eating sweet peas all my life!, I never seen a pink one
Violet: "Its a flower you idiot" "It doesn't smell like peas"
Eddie: Blank look "oh"
I don't know about the rest of the world but in the south we call English peas, sweet peas
 
G

Guest

Re: FO Picker Outers Wife

edco76 said:
YorkieLover said:
Hi Edco I fulfilled that part of my role (scents)last night and sent off for 3 new scents for Paul and 1 Old stand-by. I really cannot take any credit for any of Pauls work when it comes to the soap or the mold part of the Biz. He really does it all on his own and I am really amazed at how he comes up with some of this stuff. He really is a smart guy and at one time i must have thought good looking but we have been married so long that I don't even think of that part any more if our teeth are still in our head and our clothes aren't on backwards then we look all right to each other. Thats how it goes after a few years.
Us men need some one to guide us though, even if we do the work. Without my violet I would be trying to sell green "Sweet Pea" soap right now. :oops: She got a kick out of that.
Eddie: "I think I will try and do a light green similar to my applejack soap on this sweet pea"
Violet: Blank stare
Eddie "What"
Violet: "Sweet Peas are pink"
Eddie " Ive been eating sweet peas all my life!, I never seen a pink one
Violet: "Its a flower you idiot" "It doesn't smell like peas"
Eddie: Blank look "oh"
I don't know about the rest of the world but in the south we call English peas, sweet peas
LMAO! I LOVE VIOLET!
 

dragonfly princess

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
4
Location
michigan
MRS POOPIE PANTS!!!!! Hello Phyllis, I am so glad to meet you! Paul is such a great guy! He is always positive and sweet! You are a very lucky lady!!!

Thanks for letting him play with us!!
 

Tabitha

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
142
Location
Texas
Ed, is your wife's name really Violet? That is a fabulous name!
 

NEASoapWorks

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Hi!

Hey, Mrs. Soapmaker Man!
What an honor to meet the wife of the man who made my FIRST (and only right now, cuz I'm poor, but that's another post, another time, another...) soap mold!

:D
 

gbtreasures

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Glad to meet you, Phyllis! :) I believe women need (& want) their own identity, separate from the "other" half... so what would you like us to call you? Your man has been a great reference for all of us. He has always been friendly, courteous, entertaining, and so helpful. I'll bet the both of you make a wonderful pair! :lol:
 

pink-north

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
535
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa, Canada
Hello Mrs. Soapmakerman, it's an honour to "meet" you :) . I've learned alot from Paul (and everyone else) I hope you enjoy the site. This is gonna be FUN!!! 8)
 
Top