More soap - last weekend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarad

Reaction score
These are from last weekend, and during the week this week. Again, please excuse the photo quality. I wish I could find my camera :(

Lavender Fields | Layered purple/white with "glitter" for the girly girls ( granddaughter's idea )
lavenderfields.jpg

Pure white unscented 100% CO w/ SF 20% - I LOVE THIS !!
coconut.jpg

Plain ole' milk & honey w/ oatmeal
milkhoney.jpg

Heavy on the cocoa butter, colored with baking cocoa - just get a really faint choco scent to it, LOVE IT !!!
cocoaswirl.jpg
[/img]

topcat said:
Lovely soapies! I am especially taken with the 100% coconut and the cocoa swirls!

Tanya :)

Yanno, I made a ton of the pretty colored soaps, a bunch of yummy smelling soaps, and I just keep wandering back to the curing rack to fondle and admire that **** 100% CO soap.

The whiteness, the feel of it, I'm in love I think. With a bar of soap. :shock:

Yeah, I'm like that with an 80% CO/20% cocoa butter one I made - just creamy white with no added scent....it has turned out to be one of my best lathers so far and smells faintly of white choc in the shower - yum!

topcat said:
Yeah, I'm like that with an 80% CO/20% cocoa butter one I made - just creamy white with no added scent....it has turned out to be one of my best lathers so far and smells faintly of white choc in the shower - yum!

Hmmm, 80/20 you say. Cocoa butter is my fave, love the stuff. I might have to go try that concoction :D

Latest posts

Back