mold to make a 3.6 oz bar of soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbiegirl

Reaction score
I like the smaller bars or the square bars. Are there molds for this size or would you make a grid and cut to this size ?

BB has a 4 cavity mold that the bars are approximately 3.75oz each - available in rectangular bars or square bars. BB also has a 12 square bar silicone mold where the bars are approx 4oz. The guest size rectangle or rounded rectangle are approx 3.2 oz. There's also the slim square mold.

And those are just the ones I found in a few minutes at BB. Most suppliers carry guest size and/or smaller cavity molds. Looks like if you like to do a large batch though, you are looking at storing a lot of 3-6 cavity molds or using a notched (for slicing lines) tray.

VanessaP said:
BB has a 4 cavity mold that the bars are approximately 3.75oz each - available in rectangular bars or square bars. BB also has a 12 square bar silicone mold where the bars are approx 4oz. The guest size rectangle or rounded rectangle are approx 3.2 oz. There's also the slim square mold.

And those are just the ones I found in a few minutes at BB. Most suppliers carry guest size and/or smaller cavity molds. Looks like if you like to do a large batch though, you are looking at storing a lot of 3-6 cavity molds or using a notched (for slicing lines) tray.

I was hoping for larger batch molds but thank you.

Latest posts

Back