MMS order arrived today!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marghewitt

Reaction score
I'll be busy soaping on Friday! I ordered some new 1oz FO to see if I like any of them and I have to say that Sensual is amazing! I love it and so does my DH (yay!) I do not care for the Monkey Farts or the 21, they both smell like a sweet buttercream frosting to me. I think I'll save them for when my young neices come to spend some time with me over the summer. We make a lot of M&P soaps for them to take home. The Osmanthus is okay I may use it to blend with some others. The others are classic. I am going to try my hand at making Mustache Wax so I got some tins too.
Okay gotta go now...... got new stuff to smell!

MMS Haul.jpg

I love The Sage :) I'm not a fan of Monkey Fart fo either, but I'm not a fan of banana & pineapple and usually those are the notes that stick out the most.
I've got a package coming in the UPS today from them. I have no idea what it is yet, it's something I won from them. Can't wait to see what it is. :D But I've got to put in an order tonight with them if I ever drag myself away from the computer & go check my inventory.

ooooh what a great little haul you got there! Thanks for sharing. Genny, will you share with us what's in your surprise package?

ooooh what a great little haul you got there! Thanks for sharing. Genny, will you share with us what's in your surprise package?

Yep, just opened my package. I don't have batteries for my camera right now though :(
But, I got:
8 oz bottle of HoneyQuat
1 oz of Horsetail Grass Extract
1 oz of Volturi FO
2 oz of Natural Vitamin E (that is expensive stuff, $17.75 for 2 oz, so that was an awesome surprise)
1 oz of Coffee Flavor Oil (smells awesome by the way)
1/2 oz of Coffee Oil
a sample of Sea Buckthorn oil lotion that I unfortunately can't use because it's got aloe in it, so I gave it to my daughter :)

That I think is one of the most awesome winnings I've gotten from a supplier :)

Yay for you! I LOVE getting soapie supplies :mrgreen: I have a new 1' cutter and another log mold coming friday!

Wow, that is a nice haul, Marge! Looks like some nice stuff there :)

Genny, that is awesome to win that! I need to figure out how to win stuff like that!

I comment on The Sage's blog posts a couple times a week. They have some great recipes posted throughout the week.

Oh Boy I hope they are ready for the increase in comments they are going to start getting :smile: !!!! ~ Thanks ~

Back