Merry Merry Christmas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to wish everyone the merriest of Christmases!!
I hope that Santa is great to everyone, and that we all get to spend time with family and loved ones.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that comes on this forum, I have learnt so much on here, your experience and advice is invaluable.
Thanks everyone!!
Time to pop the cork off the champers now!!!

Chrissy :D :D :D

x

merry christmas, and the best to you and all the other wonderful "lavanteurs" in the forum.

may we all share peace and prosperity in the new year to come!

monet

Well merry merry Christmas to you too. I just finished scrapping all my gift tags and put them on the presents so I'm ready to go. Now I need it to be tomorrow morning so I can get all the rest of my supplies and start my soap making adventure!

Re: x

ChrissyB said:
heartsong said:
merry christmas, and the best to you and all the other wonderful "lavanteurs" in the forum.

Ummm, Can someone tell me what this word means??? :?

Hi ChrissyB! The word comes from the French verb laver, "to wash", which comes from the Latin verb lavāre. So.....lavanteurs would be those who create products to wash with......i.e. soapers!!! :wink:

You have a wonderful Christmas and Festive Season too....what a wonderful time of year. Whatever your belief system, the spirit of Christmas is about caring, sharing, giving and receiving.....a great reminder of our best of human nature.

Tanya :)

Thanks Topcat!!
I never did well at French!!
Thanks everyone for all the kind wishes.
I think that there are so many nice people on this forum. Maybe it's that nice people are drawn to soapmaking?

Re: x

topcat said:
The word comes from the French verb laver, "to wash", which comes from the Latin verb lavāre. So.....lavanteurs would be those who create products to wash with......i.e. soapers!!!
I was wondering that myself, thanks Topcat!
And a merry, merry to everyone, today and every day.

Digit

A very Merry Christmas to everyone here on SFM. You are all such helpful caring people. I hope the holidays are wonderful and special to each and every one of you.

Mery Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all and I thank all of you for an awesome forum.

Happy Holidays to you and best wishes.

merrychristmas.gif

Blissing out

I hope it has been and will continue to be a really splendid Christmas.
Mine has been so wonderfull so far and I just know it's going to get even better.
After all I have family, friends and SOAP.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink:

Latest posts

Back