melt & pour soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llineb

Reaction score
I only do melt and pour but hope to get into lye soon. making soap is so much fun. thanks for all the advice to a newbie!!!!!!
lara
dsc01735.jpg

crazy coconut
dsc01739d.jpg

red clover tea
dsc01764d.jpg

spicy peaches & apples
dsc01786y.jpg

lilac

Galavanting Gifts said:
Oh my goat!!! you are sooooo gifted, your swirls are beautiful.
thank you guys. mostly accidents but i'll take it. i have to watch a tutorial everytime i make the swirls or it turns out just layered. so, thanks to you guys who share your knowledge and tutorials!

Tabitha said:
I love the 3rd one. I am fond of curls!
me too. i was disappointed with the salad shooter because it didn't make thick curls and am using a carrot cutter. is there anything else that is a bit easier? maybe i don't have the right attachment for my salad shooter, but it is the slicer one...hmmmmm

Very pretty. My faves are the first and last. I just started CP, but I still go back to MP every so often. I like to know that the color I colored it with is going to stay. You are very talented.

Holy cow , those are just gorgeous , all of them.
I use my very old Ronco Dial-O-matic to make curls , I just use the side of the bar and go , if I want wider curls I put the bar face down and can cut the slices to the width I like.It has a crinkle cutter too so I can make crinkly curls too.:D

Kitn

Kitn said:
Holy cow , those are just gorgeous , all of them.
I use my very old Ronco Dial-O-matic to make curls , I just use the side of the bar and go , if I want wider curls I put the bar face down and can cut the slices to the width I like.It has a crinkle cutter too so I can make crinkly curls too.:D

Kitn
i had never heard of this. i love crinkles!!! i will check e-bay, i bet i can find one.
thanks!!!!

those are GAWJUS! You are certainly talented with MP! I am MP challenged! :)

Latest posts

Back