M&P Bases

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nancy326

Reaction score
Hi - I have been researching M&P bases and found NG, BB, WSP are among the few. Can anyone guide me to any others that i have not mentioned or please comment on what i have researched? I'm making a batch of baby soap favors and I want to find the best base possible. Thank you.
Nancy

Are you making them for the adults or for people to use on their kidos?

WSP has a great bases...esp
Honey
Goats Milk

Wisteria Lane has a great hard base called "Hard as Milled Soap" it has a great lather and stays hard in the shower but it doesn't dry out the skin.

If you are making a soap made for kids you could use one of WSP's all natural bases and grind a small amount of oatmeal and add it to the melted base. You could then scent it with one of their all natural blended oils like "Honey & Almond."

Either way you can wrap and tie with a bow and I found some really cute plastic passis in blue or pink on ebay a long time ago. Just search for embellishments on ebay.

So many options I could go on and on. :D

Hi - I just want to thank you so much for taking the time and giving me some great leads to go on. I know everyone is so busy, sometimes i don't get any answers so thank you!! I will be making soaps for a kids one year old birthday party and a young ladies 25 year birthday. Also i have a baby shower so it is for many different occasions. Thanks again!! Nancy

You could always check youtube for the duck soap video and order some ducks from orientaltradingpost.com. I just ordered some dinosaurs shaped like little ducks and some little monster ducks to go on top of some kid soap I am making. They are very cute.

Back