lotion bar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i want to make lotion bars but don't want to use beeswax, so i bought calendilila and carnuabua wax. but i want to know how much of it should i use, i know that with beeswax it is 1oz, so should i use 1/2 an oz of each? any info would be appreciated thanks :)

Yep, thats right.

but again,...its also part experimentation.

Lotion bar with goats milk???

Just a question....can you make a lotion bar with goats milk? I haven't been able to find any information on it and thought someone on here could help.
If you can do it, can someone tell me how?

Thank you so much!
awi

Re: Lotion bar with goats milk???

awi said:
Just a question....can you make a lotion bar with goats milk? I haven't been able to find any information on it and thought someone on here could help.
If you can do it, can someone tell me how?

Thank you so much!
awi

Liquid goat's milk would not be a good idea, the powdered mentioned might work better:)

IslandBeauty,
Soy wax is another to consider if you're opposed to beeswax.

After i wrote that question and hit send, I reolized I didn't add POWDER to the goats milk!!! I was pretty sure the milk in raw form would not work, but wondered it POWDERED goats milk would maybe work??? If anyone hears of a recipe, please let me know.

Thank! :D

Latest posts

Back