• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for KRAFT everything!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Looking for kraft bags, boxes, paper, cardstock.... whatever you might have!

If you happen to have just a few, or a whole bunch, I'll most likely take them. :)

Thanks!

I have some gift boxes w/ lids, big enought to place a 4 or 8oz jar in and some big pillow boxes that will fit (2) 8oz bottles, and some fancy gift bags. Let em take pictures tomorrow or find some online.

10 pillow boxes shown w/ (2) 8oz bottles
10 treasure boxes shown w/ (2) 4oz jars
4 gift boxes w/ lids shown w/ an 8oz & a 4oz jar
2 gift sacks shown w/ (2) 8oz bottles

If you like anything let me know. They are left over from a men's line I used to sell through a couple boutiques. I will let them go super cheap :wink: .

so I was totally wondering why on earth you would want cut up kraft macaroni and cheese boxes until I saw the pictures... :lol:

/bonk

Hi Ashley , do you mean the brown kraft paper ? If you still need some you can buy a roll at costco or superstore warehouse for not a lot of money , they call it butchers paper.

HTH

FYI...i just got a bunch of card stock at JoAnn's Fabrics for $3! I would check them out if you have one near you

Latest posts

Back