Looking for a Soap Fairy Godmother

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andora

Reaction score
Hi my name is Andora and I have done alot of research on the ends and out of soap making. I am in search of someone that can nudge me along the way. I am very excited but could use a few tips from some awesome professionals. So any tips please send my way. I will be using lye and doing the Hot process my first 2 batches then cold process after that. Thanks in advance.

There is a lot of information on this forum, all you have to do is search! A good place to start is just reading individual forum topics, page by page... take an afternoon off to just read! You'll end up with a ton of knowledge just from that.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks yes I will be doing that all day Tuesday two days before my supplies come.

welcome, I know an Andora here in Ohio, thought we could get together, but you're alittle far away for that! Anyway I mostly CP, only done a few HP, so I'm not much help there. Research what oils you want or have and plug some into the soapcalc, it's endless. The folks on this forum are very helpful and inspiring. Did your supplies arrive, have you made a batch?

good point, soapbuddy.

This just made me realize how many mentors I have on this forum. I really don't think I would have attempted making soap when I did if it hadn't been from all the pics and advice I found here.

Latest posts

Back