Let's Swoon Over Paul's Soap Molds!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. there is a picture of part of my order in the project forum.. I am very happy with that.. :wink: enjoy sweetie!

Awe, NEA, you are making me blush! :oops: Thank you! I love soapmaking, period. I know you guys do, too. I started out looking for a better "mousetrap" or "mold"at an affordable price! I started looking at various sites, different designs, and wanted it to be liner-less, and wood! I started out with a basic design, using screen door hook and eyes on the ends to hold the sides to the end. I made probably around 3 or 4 designs and wood tops. I wanted to top to not fit inside the mold, but to sit on top and be tight fitting. That is how I designed to top. I tried several liners, nothing worked so well it "jumped" out at me. I then thought of the foam. I tried it and it worked swell! 8) Well, I needed more sizes, for the beginner to the large production soapmaker, all molds using the same basic designs for ease of removal of the soap! My grandfather was a woodworker, and his wife was a soapmaker. I got the best of both their skills. I spent many weekends watching and helping my Grandfather in his shop, then going inside to help Granny make her lard soap. I am, who I am! LOL
Well, guys, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :lol:
I consider it an honor to supply high end , quality wood handcrafted soapmaking tools at an honest price!
Thanks guys for helping me be successful! :wink: :wink: 8)

Paul.... :wink:
Feeling much better today than yesterday! :lol:

I ordered a triple mold and a tog bar cutter and paul you have been super allthe way around!!!!! Thanks so much for all the additional help you've given and we wish you a super speedy recovery.
P.S Wouldn't have asked so many qustions if I knew you were about to have surgery.

Thanks!

Soapmaker Man said:
Awe, NEA, you are making me blush! :oops: Thank you! Feeling much better today than yesterday! :lol:

Awww, Paul, I love my mold. Thanks for being a blessing. Take care and I'll be praying for you — that your surgery goes well, and you make a speedy recovery!

God bless!

Latest posts

Back