Let's Swoon Over Paul's Soap Molds!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who got to order molds today!

ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ordering (5) 1 pounders
a cutter

and (4) 10" molds

Always good to have money come in the mail on time!
YES!

smellitlikeitis said:
Guess who got to order molds today!

ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ordering (5) 1 pounders
a cutter

and (4) 10" molds

Always good to have money come in the mail on time!
YES!

Hi S. just listed the 1 pound TOG Mold last night at my essy.com site. Just for you! I'll go in and add some additional TOG 10" Dual Log/Slab Molds to the inventory! Thanks S.! You will get your order by this Thursday or Friday. Thanks you my friend!

Paul.... :wink:

My New Mold!

*Pacing the floor...back and forth*. I'm waiting for my new "baby" to arrive! I know "he" won't be here, for another few days, but I'm an excited "mommy", just the same!

I wanna play!

I made a large order.. and I am counting days down.. hopefully it gets here when my oils do...

so I dont have to "pretend" like I am making soap, and play with the molds
LOL

Calm down girls, I won't sacrifice speed for quality no matter what. NEA, Yours is ready to ship out later today, and S., yours should go out tomorrow afternoon. You will be rewarded with you new "babies" soon, so be good mommies and your cute little one will arrive shortly! LOL LOL

I still have not gotten my box from the swap, and the mail has already ran today! I don't think I'm getting one! :cry: :cry:

Paul...Back to the TOG Shop with my butt! LOL

Okay!

Soapmaker Man said:
Calm down girls, I won't sacrifice speed for quality no matter what. NEA, Yours is ready to ship out later today, and S., yours should go out tomorrow afternoon. You will be rewarded with you new "babies" soon, so be good mommies and your cute little one will arrive shortly! LOL LOL

I still have not gotten my box from the swap, and the mail has already ran today! I don't think I'm getting one! :cry: :cry:

Paul...Back to the TOG Shop with my butt! LOL

*doin' the reverse Cabbage Patch dance*

:)

UPDATE:
NEA, Your went out yesterday VIA UPS.
Smellitlikeitis: Your is goinh out later today or first thing in the morning.

Thanks ladies, This past weekend sales were really more than I expected and I am running a few days later than normal. Like I said, I just can't sacrifice quality for speed, it's just doesn't work. I am a perfectionest, and finish each mold hy hand and finish by hand sanding or finishing. S. your is about there!

Sorry i have not been online much, as I have been out in the shop 12 hours a day lately.

I must confess that I have ordered a mold from you this last weekend, too, Paul, and I am so excited for mine. That is actually how I found this forum. I searched for wooden soap molds on Etsy, found yours, then searched in google for more info on them. It brought up this post. I like what I read and thought I would give yours a whirl! Can't wait!

~Andria

Re: I Know That's Right

NEASoapWorks said:
smellitlikeitis said:
We been keeping you busy Paul!
Hope you are feeling ok over there!

Thank YOU!

Don't pass out, Paul! We need you. Your family needs you. :D

Thanks guys! 8) 8) This work keeps my mind busy not thinking about my surgery in 2 weeks from today. It really surprised us that we had such a busy weekend. That is good, and sure can use the extra income since this surgery has came into our lives. Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all my wonderful friends here at The SMF and a few other forms I frequent! You guys are seriously better than some in my family when it comes to well wishes! Coolness! 8) 8)

Re: I Know That's Right

Soapmaker Man said:
Thanks guys! 8) 8) This work keeps my mind busy not thinking about my surgery in 2 weeks from today. It really surprised us that we had such a busy weekend. That is good, and sure can use the extra income since this surgery has came into our lives. Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all my wonderful friends here at The SMF and a few other forms I frequent! You guys are seriously better than some in my family when it comes to well wishes! Coolness! 8) 8)

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery. I look forward to the day I can be added to the list of proud TOG mold owners. :D

dragonfly princess said:
How bout the soap dish you sent with our swap soap? You made those too right? Cuz I would love to include them with my soaps.

Yea, I only have 4 or 5 left out in my TOG Shop, but I can get more material cut, stain, then seal them for you. They are solid oak, not pine. I will add those to my etsy.com site. I think I'll list them individually and a dozen at a time for a better price and shipping. What do you think, good idea? I'm going to do a cutter and a TOG Dual Log/Slab Mold Combo also, shaving a little off individual prices and shipping.
Well, I was in for an iced tea, back to the shop for me.

Paul.... :wink: "I'm in the TOG house now!"

Yes!

Soapmaker Man said:
[quote="dragonfly princess":2xdfr0tj]How bout the soap dish you sent with our swap soap? You made those too right? Cuz I would love to include them with my soaps.

Yea, I only have 4 or 5 left out in my TOG Shop, but I can get more material cut, stain, then seal them for you. They are solid oak, not pine. I will add those to my etsy.com site. I think I'll list them individually and a dozen at a time for a better price and shipping. What do you think, good idea? I'm going to do a cutter and a TOG Dual Log/Slab Mold Combo also, shaving a little off individual prices and shipping.Well, I was in for an iced tea, back to the shop for me.

Paul.... :wink: "I'm in the TOG house now!"[/quote:2xdfr0tj]

Yes!

Soapmaker Man said:
I will add those to my etsy.com site. I think I'll list them individually and a dozen at a time for a better price and shipping.

Those look nice! I'll definitely have to order a few for myself in the future!

Yay!

Guess who got their BEEEE-UTIFUL TOG Soap Mold today? Come on, now! Guess!

Hahahahaha! Yep, it's ME (sorry smellitlikeitis! :D ) It's the most ADORABLE piece of woodworking I have EVAH seen! I just wanna hold it. I don't wanna put LYE in it!

*swooning shamelessly*

Who knew a...soap mold could bring such joy, to the human spirit!
WOW!

Paul, you are DA MAN!!!!!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back