Let me introduce myself...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie13

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Thanks for letting me join such a large group of creative people...

I am mostly interested in soap making... maybe some lotion bars...
I have a biology degree and teach high school science by day...
I am a crazy cat lady by night... (I have three lovely kittens - pictures in the cat thread)

My friends that I gift soap to do enjoy it and tell me I have talent, but I just do it for relaxing fun mostly...
I also bake and gift that to people since I cannot eat it all myself...
I do have love for most things sci-fi also... my office is mostly doctor who themed...

I am located near Cleveland, Ohio in the United States... I am old enough to have a love for Richard Marx music that borders on strange... I have more gray hair than my own mother does too!

I am wonderful at the application of chemistry...
The bookwork of it... not so much...
So I can understand...

I am more of a biological sciences girl... I prefer to teach Biology, Anatomy, and the like... Where I teach now, I teach all the regular HS science classes... We only have two science teachers, so we teach it all... I am lucky in the aspect that because of where I teach currently (in a juvenile prison), there are only three courses I have to pay attention to (we don't have elective science classes) - No super high level classes overall - just physical science, biology, and environmental science...

Welcome! Another midwesterner here in Wisconsin. I love the popular science author Mary Roach. And I know and enjoy Richard Marx music as well.

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back