Lavender Lemon Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ewenique said:
They are even prettier cut! I like the scallop effect. Did you do that on purpose, or is it just how the pour turned out?
Thank you! I was hoping it would do something like that. But you never know til you cut it. The lavender was at a thick trace. The yellow was thinner.

wow, i don't know how i completely overlooked the gallery until now! irena, those are gorgeous, love the colors! assuming that's a little mica or cocoa between the layers. i've been playing with 'landscape' designs kinda like these, maybe will get inspired enough to figure out how to post pics :)

again, gorgeous, congrats!

Wow ... they look outstanding cut! I love the way the purple area has such soft shapes. This is such a sweet change to the swirl! Fantastic!

paillo said:
wow, i don't know how i completely overlooked the gallery until now! irena, those are gorgeous, love the colors! assuming that's a little mica or cocoa between the layers. i've been playing with 'landscape' designs kinda like these, maybe will get inspired enough to figure out how to post pics :)

again, gorgeous, congrats!
Thanks paillo. There is nothing between the layers; no mica or cocoa. It just came out that way. :D

Microdot said:
Those are BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and they look really creamy. You're a nongeller aren't you?

Dotty
Thank you!
Normally I'm a non-geller, but it was the first time using the WSP green mold, so this batch was gelled to get the feel of the mold. I know now I can use this mold and not gel.

My hubby was looking over my shoulder...he says he needs this soap...He's a die hard Vikings fan...lol!

Back