Laundry Trick...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabitha, don't want to steal your topic, but has anyone ever tryed those dryer balls? Just bought a pair for €1 haha & going to give it a try

Those are interesting looking, I always wondered if they worked.
Please let us know. :D

Tab I didn't mean for that to come across as judgmental. I apologize - I personally do not use them for anything, but then again I don't use hardly anything that is disposable. It's just a way of life for us.
I did not intend to insinuate that if you use them you are wrong for it.. my apologies if I offended.

Fabric softener combined with Borax makes a great carpet cleaner.Without the harsh chemical smells that commercial Carpet/Deodorizers/Cleaners will.

My carpets have never looked or felt so clean.Static was always a problem after a shampoo by the professionals. Now I just make my own solution.Cheaper in the long run.Pet friendly,and doesn't leave a sticky residue behind.Carpets in the high traffic areas seem to stay cleaner for longer periods of time.

1/c cup Borax

2 caps your favorite liquid fabric softener

1 Gallon bucket of hot water

Mix thoroughly,use the amounts recommended by the carpet cleaning machine. I have the Hoover,so just add the solution to the fill line.

Munky.

Back