Last soaps before Christmas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overthemoon

Reaction score
I'm booked solid with work until the New Year so these are the last of my soaping endeavors until 2010. All my soaps are cphp, since I have yet to try anything else.

DSCN0209.jpg

This is Peppermint Sage. My first rebatch. It worked. It just isn't green. Oh well. I used sage powder and peppermint EO. This is the stocking stuffer for the men of my family.

DSCN0210.jpg

This is Dragon's Breath. It's a mix of firewood and cinnamon FOs from SOS. I coloured it with tarragon. It's redder than the photo shows. I made this after my previous soap failed to cooperate and I needed to get my mojo back. My roommate loves this. Then again she inspired it. Maybe I shouldn't tell her that.

DSCN0224.jpg

This is my Peppermint Shea Shampoo bar. My first shampoo bar. I used it today and I love it to death. My hair is so soft and clean. I have coarse, thick hair so no residue at all.

They're all lovely Adrienne. How will you get through all that time without making more soap? I haven't made any this week and I'm dying inside.

Oops. Name's actually Robyn, it's just a quote I like.

I've only just started this hobby and I'm obsessed. I don't know how I'll manage it. I want to try lotion bars, and swirls, etc. It's so sad.

Back