just starting out

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Body_Basics

Reaction score
Hi My name is Ced, owner of Body Basics. Body Basics Is a lil bath and Body concept that I am working on and will open up my brick and mortar doors within the next few months. I will sell all types of home made bath and Body products and try to stay as organic as possible.

I have made melt and pour soaps but now want to try cold press, thats why I am here. Since I know getting the science down will take some time I plan on; well will try to setup consignment deals with other soap makers in my area.

I make and sell a lot of therapeutic oil blends and designer and niche fragrance oils. I also make sugar scrubs, bath bombs, lotions, etc... I also sell uncut essential oils and raw ingredients like Aloe, Shea butter, African butter lack soap.

If anyone has any tip or pointers for a new soap-maker please let me know. Also if you have any questions about fragrances or Essential oils just ask.

Hi My name is Ced, owner of Body Basics. Body Basics Is a lil bath and Body concept that I am working on and will open up my brick and mortar doors within the next few months. I will sell all types of home made bath and Body products and try to stay as organic as possible.

I have made melt and pour soaps but now want to try cold press, thats why I am here. Since I know getting the science down will take some time I plan on; well will try to setup consignment deals with other soap makers in my area.

I make and sell a lot of therapeutic oil blends and designer and niche fragrance oils. I also make sugar scrubs, bath bombs, lotions, etc... I also sell uncut essential oils and raw ingredients like Aloe, Shea butter, African butter lack soap.

If anyone has any tip or pointers for a new soap-maker please let me know. Also if you have any questions about fragrances or Essential oils just ask.
Where are you located? Sounds like my kind of place!

Well I have searched High and low and found a few soapers who do wholesale, The lady i am going with gave me a great price and I even get to send her the fragrances I want to include in my soaps. Another step closer to opening my doors.

Back