Just Some Pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSoapGuy

Reaction score
Here's just a taste of what we do :D

182683_500123090029639_2115899944_n.jpg

408384_485859224789359_1464720029_n.jpg

tangerinegrapefruit1-S.jpg

How fun is the first soap!? How do you ensure that the shreds stick so well? I love it! Reminds me of colored coconut on cakes!

To be honest most of it doesn't! Immediately after pouring we sprinkle a ton of shavings on top and press down gently. After the soap is finished curing 50% of what we applied initially comes right off, but enough stick to give it the texture you see there.

Very nice! It must keep you all busy making all those soaps! I really like the second one as well!

I'm OLD, but if you took away the shreds on the first soap, there used to be a candy that I swear looked just like that. It had a licorice taste.
Can't for the life of me remember the name. Did I mention that I'm OLD?
Beautiful soap!!!

I'm OLD, but if you took away the shreds on the first soap, there used to be a candy that I swear looked just like that. It had a licorice taste.
Beautiful soap!!!

I know exactly what your talking about. You can still buy them on line from Vermont Country Store, They're called "Liquorice All sorts" Made in England since 1899. I'm not sure that what they were called when we were young!!;-)

Yes beautiful Soap!

I LOVE the middle one! I'm wondering how you did that! :think:
It's our Gobi Gold it's a really big seller!

We make it by placing around 12% of the batch aside, then we pour the other 88% into the mold. After coloring the 12% use a large spoon to swirl it around in the batch while pouring :D

Hope this helps!

Beautiful soap!!!

Donna, I must be old also, they are licorice allsorts :)

Latest posts

Back