Just out of curiousity. . .

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forum member ages?

• Under 18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18-25

• 25-30

• 30-40

• 40+

• Prefer not to say

• 25-30

• Total voters
MikeInPdx said:
So, TheGardener, actually, you're just in your prime.

60 is the new 40 right.....I think it is, because I swear that 40 is the new 20. :)

Why, thank you!! And of course you're right :D Somebody told me a few days ago that 50 is the new 30, so 40 would be the new 20 and 60 the new 40.

Heck, I'm just a spring chicken!! 8) 8)

TheGardener said:
MikeInPdx said:
So, TheGardener, actually, you're just in your prime.

60 is the new 40 right.....I think it is, because I swear that 40 is the new 20. :)

Why, thank you!! And of course you're right :D Somebody told me a few days ago that 50 is the new 30, so 40 would be the new 20 and 60 the new 40.

Heck, I'm just a spring chicken!! 8) 8)

Yes indeed! Whats wrong with 63?

I'd like you to guess my age. Here's a hint. I was in high school wearing a tunic, no 'slacks' allowed. We didn't call them 'pants' back then.

Woodi said:
I'd like you to guess my age. Here's a hint. I was in high school wearing a tunic, no 'slacks' allowed. We didn't call them 'pants' back then.

Hmm.... Lets see 56

Re: x

heartsong said:
let's put it this way, i saw LIVE creedence clearwater revival when they were just a "warm-up" band for led zepplin in the san francisco bay area colliseum! :shock:

monet

Oh boy can I relate to this , I saw led zepplin in winnipeg when I was a teenager.

Kitn

You guys are great and seriously crack me up hahaha Its my day off and I happen to see this post so I decided to vote. I fall into the youngen's group.. that makes me in my early 20's :oops: but I feel like I belong in this forum everytime I read all the silly things people post! You guys rock and and I love being apart of something this neat :D

I am 32.
I know I sound much older than that, that's because I've been a mum since I was 17. (Lots of life experience!!)
Now my baby (no 1) is towering over the top of me and I never imagined that he would get that big!! Do they ever stop growing?

Latest posts

Back