Just another Purple Rain

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Hazel!

Here are my soap bars. I renamed it into Violeta :))

violeta_1.JPG

violeta_2.JPG

violeta_3.JPG

violeta_4.JPG

Thanks kazmi (I like your avatar sooo much :))

Here comes the hard part...curing. Loong 4 weeks

Just GORGEOUS!
And BTW, renata...your original post cracked me up! I'm telling my age here, BUT:
My friend and I camped out at a Turtle's record store back in the '80s for 3 days(!) to get tickets to Prince's "Purple Rain Tour" show in Atlanta...we were in the 5th row front and center for a great performance!! Oddly enough we were seated directly behind Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons (of Kiss fame) and they were just really cool...while we were waiting for the show to start Paul Stanley kept turning around and chatting with us! Once we got over being star-struck, he was really fun to talk to...great conversationalist! And when Sheila E and her band (who were the opening act) left the stage and marched up the aisles, they stopped to say hello to the Kiss guys...who in turn introduced them to us! It was truly an unexpected treat all around!!

Saswede thank you :smile:

craftgirl08 thank you! I wanted to make nice swirls of white and purple on the top but the result was totally different from what I had in mind :lol: it is made with a wooden stick - I put it in the top of the soap and then pulled it out to make these swirly curls. Don't know how to explain.

Back