Just another Purple Rain

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
Purple Rain - soap loaf picture on page 2

Oh, I don't want to name it Purple Rain and I won't. It's just 'name in work progress' :wink: I'm listening Prince's Purple Rain for the 5th time now :cool:

Olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, castor oil and shea butter. TD and purple mica and some glitters. FO: White lily and ginseng

Purple rain 2.JPG

Last edited:
Love the peaks on your soap!!! can't wait to see cut pics. Who did you get the FO from?

I'm sooo nervous! It's my first hanger swirl inside and I'm afraid that the trace was to fast. Well see! I'll cut it tomorrow and deffinetely show you the pictures ;)

This is my first batch with titanium dioxide, I hope it will be as white as I want!

kazmi, FO is from The Soap Kitchen. It is a really nice, fresh floral scent.

Thank you all guys :)

Thank you Trinity :) I'll cut my soap today...so curious what is inside :) I'll definetely show you the pictures :)

And here it is! I'm quite proud of my fist hanger swirl! A hoped that there will be mores swirls but it's ok. I only have this picture of the loaf. I'll take pictures of bars tomorrow, because I need some day light :)

violeta_štruca.JPG

That's so beautiful! I want a slice. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Thanks Lidyax! Come and get it :razz: You're more than welcome :p

Ancel, thank you!
I'm happy with the Titanium Dioxide result but I hope it will get even whiter once it's cured.

Latest posts

Back