Just a few Fall Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aunt Polly

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I fell and fx'ed my right wrist 3-4 wks ago and have been pretty much helpless. Oldest daughter has been a tremendous help, could not have managed withiout her. Needless to say, have been unable to soap and am having withdrawal symptoms. :twitch:
Here are a few soaps. One done by me before cast, the rest done by daughter. (With many suggestions from me).
The first photo is 2 spoon-swirl soaps: Monet (Succulent Aloe FO) on left and Crimson Tide (hodge-podge of 4 FO's) on right.
Second photo is, from L to R: Toasted Coconut (Creamy Coconut & Pina Colada FO's), Amazon Mist (Amazon Mist FO) and Twice-Baked Apples and Peaches (Spicy Apples & Peaches FO). The Apple & Peach one is a rebatch, because initially it 'applesauced' badly & wouldn't come together.
Hope you like them!

103_2943.jpg

103_2946.jpg

I love them all Aunt Polly and hope that your wrist is healing fast for you! I honestly cannot say which one of these is my fav cuz they are all so nice!

They're all beautiful but I have to say the top two are stunning! I favor the colors in the Monet but for some reason, the Crimson Tide pulls my eyes to it. I'm really impressed with it. I'm also jealous that you can make such wonderful swirls.

I'm sorry to hear you injured your wrist and I hope it's much better.

So beautiful! I hope your wrist will be ok soon, can't wait for more pictures ;)

Back