Just a couple new pix...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
Made this for my neice's birthday. Two soaps, body mousse, bath salts, body polish, lip balm, (sinking cotton pickin') bath bombs, bath melts, & a pumace sponge thingy. My bow is lame but...there ya go. Anybody make gift baskets?

Off to watch some bow making tutorials...

giftbasket2.jpg

giftbasket1.jpg

giftbasket3.jpg

That is drop dead gorgeous , bows and all . I am in awe , truly ,it is beautiful. Your niece is a lucky gal to be sure.

Kitn

I'm with Kitn - drop dead gorgeous - can I be your niece? I love it and there is nothing wrong with your bow!

Very, very nice and nicely presented....

That is FABULOUS, I love it. We own a gift basket and soap making business and that is up with the best of them, well done. :D

Just once, I'd love to see you guys say "wooo-wee! That suuuucks! What the holy he** were you THINKIN' with that?!"

(on someone else, of course....lol)

But seriously - thank you. This is the nicest group of people. I wanna hang out with all of you every day. LOL! I'm starting to live on this forum.
I decided to redo the bow. I saw some video tutorials on YouTube on how to do it CORRECTLY, so I'll see if I can make it nicer for her.

GG, that means a lot coming from someone who makes them for a living. Do you have a website?

x

oh, my! :shock:

VERY nice job. you put a lot of time and thought in your gift-and it shows! who wouldn't LOVE to be the recipient of such bounty?

i think your bows were just fine! LOL! we are our own worst critics!

love the crate, too. i like things that have a second purpose after all the goodies are gone.

monet

Wow!!! Your niece is a very lucky girl!!! I would love to be on the receiving end of that gift! Gorgeous and very thoughtful

Holy smokes! Awesome! I would looooooove to get that. :D Good job! And there is nothing wrong with your bow at all!

OMG, I am so jeleous!! I can't make a basket, I only wish mine could look half as good as yours!!

Great job!!

FABULOUS!
You really did a bangup job! It looks like you thought of everything- right down to personalizing your niece's bath salts. What a great aunt you are! :)

Jude

You have got to be kidding me with that :shock:

I would be horrified to get that from anybody, let along my aunt. How embarrassing... :wink:

(secretly saying I am soooo envious of that lovely basket, very professional and sleekly put together!) :D

SimplyE said:
You have got to be kidding me with that :shock:

I would be horrified to get that from anybody, let along my aunt. How embarrassing... :wink:

(secretly saying I am soooo envious of that lovely basket, very professional and sleekly put together!) :D

ROTFL!!! You're a trip, E :lol:

Latest posts

Back