It's the little things...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You're pouring an ingredient, intuition tells you to stop just at the right moment, and BINGO, perfect weight. No drips.

You're busily mixing FOs and micas and whatnot, and the little timer in your brain says the microwave should be beeping in 3... 2... yep.

You finally pour the last drop of Avocado oil out of the ginormous jug you bought last year, and when you put the empty jug into the recycling bin, you have to resist the urge to say goodbye.

You pause to mourn the passing of your trusty rusty SB while trying to get to know the new one — and after a couple of false starts, it dawns on you, this is like starting a new relationship. Le sigh.

Your turn. 🤭

Awwwww @Zing I just love that visual! When I put my loaves in the oven at night I say "good nite kids! see you in the morning!"
I had to laugh at your initial post about pouring. Here's me: Want 100 grams, pour to 120, pour out to 90, pour to 110, pour out to 80, pour to 130, utter words like kittenlove, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Back