irritated with Esty...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you get good news! I think the others are right. I think you can't see the accurate information until you list. It has been a while, but I seem to remember having a similar issue. Good luck!

So what's the scoop R&R? Did you make one live and test it? I am sure that is the solution :)

Oh my, I hope all goes well with the MRI and that you are deemed healthy! You will be in my thoughts. Please let us all know when you hear results!

Shop sections cannot be seen by the public until you "publish" (pay for) a listing. Try one. The 20 cent fee is good for four months (or until an item sells). Even after an item is published you can continue to edit it, change pictures, change tags, titles, move it around, deactivate it, re-activate and not pay again within the four-month window. When it sells you can decide whether you want to re-list it and pay another 20 cent fee, which starts the clock running again.

If you publish only one item, you will only see the shop section for that one listing. The listing will also appear in your main shop list. The other sections will stay hidden until you publish a listing in each of those.

Hope that helps.

Clem
I does help, thank you! I guess it makes sense. My grand opening will be this Friday!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your kind thoughts! Its so nice to have all of you to encourage me during this stressful time. I have the MRI at noon and see my neurologist at 1:30. Im so nervous i cant stand it! As for the Etsy glitch, i think you are all right about just opening it and the shop sections will show up. Its just still disappointing that no one bothered to email me back from customer service. Oh well. My grand opening will be this coming Friday!

I will let you all know the results when i get back from Seattle... fingers crossed :wave:

I feel for you. It is so hard waiting for those kinds of tests.

All the mojo in the world that the tumor is stable and you get to continue life as planned.

Thank you for all the good vibes, everything went well. The remnant tumor is "active" but not growing so thats good news. i experience minor symptoms and thats why its deemed active but as long as its not growing im fine! next MRI in two years. Im on call to go to work at noon so if i have to go in I will open my etsy shop after i get home but if I have today off, I will open shortly! yay, im excited!!! :p

I know you have a busy day today, but I am eagerly awaiting the roll out of your shop! :) More importantly, I hope that you have good news coming to you today!

I am so glad to hear the good news!! Congratulations on opening your shop and I wish you continued good health!

I'm so glad to hear from you...I've been on pins and needles. Send the link to your shop again...the other one isn't working for me! I'm so glad you are okie dokie.

Omg I started crying when I read you are okay. I am so happy and relieved for you! Awaiting the opening of your store too!

That's great news! Sorry your remnant tumor is "active" and causing you pain/discomfort but it's great that it's not growing. I've been waiting on tenterhooks for an update, so glad you're ok. Can't wait to see your shop!

Latest posts

Back