Introducing myself

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry K.

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Love this place. I've been reading the archives over the past few months. I made my first soaps a long time ago - melt and pours, but I loved them. But then I dealt with an illness and had some other things keeping me busy. My sister and I have hooked up and are making soap together. So far, we've done melt and pours, but this week we start with cold process. I am so excited!

My background is in art and design and I was looking for a creative outlet and I think this is it. I love scent. I am also trying to learn to make body cream and fragrance. I have a huge collection of oils. Can't wait to make soaps with interesting scents and colors!

welcome-9.gif Kerry

Hi, everyone! Love this place. I've been reading the archives over the past few months. I made my first soaps a long time ago - melt and pours, but I loved them. But then I dealt with an illness and had some other things keeping me busy. My sister and I have hooked up and are making soap together. So far, we've done melt and pours, but this week we start with cold process. I am so excited!

My background is in art and design and I was looking for a creative outlet and I think this is it. I love scent. I am also trying to learn to make body cream and fragrance. I have a huge collection of oils. Can't wait to make soaps with interesting scents and colors!
I found once you make CP you won't want to turn back - unless it is for a unique mold or design that CP just can't do. GOOD LUCK.

Latest posts

Back