Inspired by Krissy and Nurse_75 - Here's another spoon swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. It's SO weird about the dolphins...I thought the exact same thing. When I cut it I was wishing I'd used an ocean fragrance instead! Next time....

BakingNana said:
Thanks everyone. It's SO weird about the dolphins...I thought the exact same thing. When I cut it I was wishing I'd used an ocean fragrance instead! Next time....

I mix ocean scent with moonlight path and it smells soo good!! It gives it a oceany sweet scent... Not sure how to describe it, but it's a lovely blend and one of my favorites.

Very beautiful soap! So white and so blue- nice contrast.
The Ocean and Moonlight Path sound great together.

And yes, I saw the Dolphins right away, too!! Must be a good sign, Dolphins are nice :) I bet you everyone will want a piece of that soap when they see it.

saltydog said:

I actually use Moonlight Path as a mixer in a LOT of my scents. It just does something special to an otherwise ordinary scent.

You should try it.
Also blended with Peaks SweetPea - AWESOME! :)

jcandleattic said:
saltydog said:

I actually use Moonlight Path as a mixer in a LOT of my scents. It just does something special to an otherwise ordinary scent.

You should try it.

Great ideas!! Thanks loads!

jcandleattic said:
saltydog said:

You should try it.

Lol, I actually have all three of these scents, maybe I will!

Back