Im in fragrance Heaven right now :-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh boy I just got my first lot of oils from Sweetcakes and LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!!
Here is what I got
Tranquil Sleep (B&BW type)
Jovan Musk for Woman
Masculine Musk
Mango Tea
Lemon Verbena
Johnson's Bedtime bath type
Cocoa Butter fragrance

I love them all and cannot wait to get my soap pot out.............Anyone soaped any of these I would love to hear how you found them
Any other recommendations for my next order :) I can only order fragrances with a flashpoint of 200 and higher
Doing the happy soapers dance right now :D :D :D

I love your soaps! I was just browsing Etsy today and they popped up! Can't wait to see what you do...

Ohhhhh thanks you got me blushing :) better get soaping as have been flat out making candles, off tomorrow to a new shop in the middle of brisbane tnat hires out shelves wall space ect no commission just a flat rate each month!!!! The shop is all handcrafted goods :) They are really interested in my candles evidently there is one soaper selling there so I hope they let me put my soaps in :)..............A little nervous as have to get the product accepted :)

I'm with Honor- too spendy for me but I do love them and splurge once in a great while.

Lyn, their Blueberry is so delicious and doesn't discolour (flashpoint >200). I love their Clean (type) as well but it is fp 150.

Did you order direct from them? I assume they have a minimum $ spend?

Tanya :)

Oh thanks for that TopCat I love to find fragrances that don't discolour as you can be so more creative with them!!!!!.
The Clean does sound nice but because of the lower flashpoint I would have to order that here in Australia.
I am not sure if they have minimums..............I want so much from them that I am sure each order will be well in excess of any minimum LOL.
If ever your particually interested in an oil I have ordered I will glady send you a sniffy or two :)

That is really sweet of you Lyn! I currently have around 50 x 15ml sample fos to get through......can you say 'addicted'?....lol. I am doing my best to restrain myself from getting any more just yet :wink:

Latest posts

Back