I'm enjoying this so much!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skatergirl46

Soaper on wheels
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hooked. I have been enjoying making my own soap so much! I think my husband is probably tired of hearing about my latest recipe, how soft my skin is, etc...... Seriously though, I'm 49 years old and I can honestly say that my skin has never felt this soft. I even used one of my soap bars on my hair. I haven't seen it shine like this for years! :D Now where am I going to put all of this soap? I think I know what everyone is getting for Christmas this year.

Just today I was helping with a community garden and got all dirty. I scrubbed my hands in the nearby restroom and could not STAND how dry my hands felt with the liquid detergent. I came home and showered, so happy to use my moisturizing home made soap. It certainly is a great feeling in more ways than one!

I had that same reaction when I first used my soap. I had no idea what I had been missing out on until then! I don't even find the need to use lotions anymore but do anyways because I am a lotion junkie...which leads me to my next adventure, homemade body butters/creams :)

ur life is full of love, I can feel it. but could u share some special aspects about how to make ur soap, i also want to have a try.

ur life is full of love, I can feel it. but could u share some special aspects about how to make ur soap, i also want to have a try.

Janet, people here are so willing to share! But your question is too broad. There is no way to answer it adequately. Do lots of reading here, and if you have questions about something specific, ask! Also go to soapcalc and play around with the oils and their numbers and read about their properties. You'll soon begin to get it figured out.

Back