If you HAD to choose...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittywings

Reaction score
a FO supplier, which company would it be?

I'm specifically looking for go really good fo's in:
Jasmine/neroli
Honeysuckle (if anyone knows of a really true one or one similar to Pottery Barn's honeysuckle candles)
Black tea (if anyone's smelled Votivo's Celadon Tea, this is my ideal)

Note: I can't stand any of B&BW Signature Stuff... if that helps narrow it down. To me there's some artificial note in there that bugs me.

I've used SOS before and aside from their Kate Spade dupe... I don't really like their stuff.

Do you think the conversion rate between US and Aussie would make it cheap? My DH is going to Aussie in a few weeks and I could possibly have him get some stuff... though it might make it harder to replace in the future.
Hmmmm... then again, he's talking about going down every few months.

I have to second the choice of Big tree supplies,Karen has the greatest range
and l haven't received a oil yet that was inferior also she offers something not available from most of sources over here in Australia "Good old fashion service and fast delivery" :) :)

Daystar. I love the FOs and the customer service I've received has been stellar.

There are many in the US I can't live without! Narrowing it down to 1 is just impossible for me! :lol:

I love:

Daystar
Wholesale Supplies Plus
Scent Works
Oregon Trails Soaps
Majestic Mountain Sage
Sweet Cakes

While I'd love to narrow it down to just one supplier, its virtually impossible for me because they each have certain versions of my favorite FOs that the others don't have.

IrishLass :)

Back