i think i juz mess up my interview..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its my second interview for a new over the phone. They are in the states so we have to do via phone. Both the local and states reporting line were on the line.

My bf say I sound too overpowering and seems like an uncontrollable subordinates to bosses. The local hiring manager seems abit piss with me over the phone.

I also don't know how to explain. LOL

Its my second interview for a new over the phone. They are in the states so we have to do via phone. Both the local and states reporting line were on the line.

My bf say I sound too overpowering and seems like an uncontrollable subordinates to bosses. The local hiring manager seems abit piss with me over the phone.

I also don't know how to explain. LOL
I hope it all works out for you. Remember... you cannot change what has been done...so dwelling on it is a waste of time :yawn: good luck my soapy friend!

Americans don't like overpowering subordinates. forward-thinkers are not welcome, sad as it is. There are a lot of politics in American employment, it is like a dance. If you seem to excited or too overpowering, they will think you cannot take orders. Just say "yes" and give a simple reason why. If they ask for an example, keep it brief. Good luck in your hunt!

Latest posts

Back